As we get excited for a new year and plan our brand strategy, the common goal among business owners is to increase sales, but how?
It’s important to know that every buying decision, whether big or small, is controlled by emotions first and then logic.
What does this mean for you?
Above all, it means that all your brand strategy and marketing efforts should be centred around how your product or service makes your buyer feel.
• Which product or service do you provide for your customer?
• What does your company stand for?
• Do you stand for something the buyer can relate to?
• How would it make your customer feel being associated with what you offer?
Focusing on your customer’s experience when dealing with your business will increasing your brand value and opening the opportunity for return sales and word-of-mouth referrals. We have all witnessed the power of social media. When you do remarkable things for your customers, odds are, they will make a social remark about you.
This year, try the following to increase your sales:
• Celebrate your industry and what you stand for.
• Don’t sell yourself, but rather the lifestyle you support.
• Relate to your customer and the problem your product or service solves.
• Connect with your customers by giving them a remarkable experience.
People do not fall in love with a brand. They fall in love with how the brand makes them feel.
Brand Strategy is our thing. We love to sit down with established businesses and learn what they can do to better communicate what they do and where their passions lie. Visit our Portfolio to see some of the transformations that have taken place.