2. What Constitutes Personal Information? Personal information is any information about an identifiable individual, but does not include certain business contact information including the name, title, and business address or business telephone number of an employee of any organization.
3. Collection of Personal Information We may collect the following personal information about you including Name, E-mail or mailing address, and phone number(s).
4. Use of Personal Information Your personal information may be used by us as permitted or required by law and for the following purposes: to provide our products and services to you or to contact you for follow-up, but only your name, address (email) and telephone number (s) will be used for this purpose.
5. Sharing Your Personal Information We do not sell or share in any way your personal information to third parties.
8. How Long Do We Keep Your Personal Information? We may retain your personal information at least as long as you remain our customer or subscriber. If you do not wish to receive any such further information, please contact us as indicated under the “Contact Us” heading below. We also retain your personal information as necessary to satisfy any potential legal obligations we may have.
9. Contact Us If you wish to make inquiry regarding or obtain access to your personal information that we may hold, please contact us as follows:
Attn: James Dennis
2300 Yonge Street, Suite 1600 Toronto Ontario, M4P 1E4